Made in California
Burn time: 50-60 hours
8pm. Taking the long way home, the buzz of streetlights, everything washed in shades of blue. Mysterious, dreamy, captivating. Clary sage, iris, and palo santo.
Sunset candles are poured into custom-printed tin vessels donned with earth-toned motifs, sun shapes, and horizon lines inspired by the scenes of summer in California. Available in four nostalgic scents meant to represent times of day + the feelings they spark within us.
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. PF Candle Co highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 6mm before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the bin; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunnelling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want!
Text and images courtesy of PF Candle Co.