Made in California
Burn time: 50-60 hours
5pm. Rustling grasses, baked earth, sun rays split between trees. Mellow, dry, tranquil. Bergamot, hay, and golden poppy.
Sunset candles are poured into custom-printed tin vessels donned with earth-toned motifs, sun shapes, and horizon lines inspired by the scenes of summer in California. Available in four nostalgic scents meant to represent times of day + the feelings they spark within us.
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. PF Candle Co highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 6mm before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the bin; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunnelling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want!
Text and images courtesy of PF Candle Co.